Our charming cottage provides the perfect surroundings for a relaxing and comfortable holiday. The former 19th century gatehouse has lovely views over the garden and countryside beyond, a large farmhouse kitchen and garden room.
• The spacious cottage sleeps 2 in a double bedroom with dressing room and a large, stylish shower room.
• The south-facing lounge has views over the garden and a freeview LCD television, radio, CD/DVD player, books, magazines, games and jigsaws. Wifi is also available.
• The large, farmhouse kitchen with electric cooker, ceramic hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave has all the utensils, crockery and cutlery necessary to make your stay as straightforward as possible.
• The garden room is perfect for relaxing on sunny evenings. The washing machine and tumble drier are both located here, with ample space for wellies and outdoor wear.
• Outside there is ample parking space and our large south-facing garden (not enclosed) complete with patio and picnic table is available for use by our guests.
• Please note Elms Farm Cottage is a strictly non-smoking environment.
• Further information about staying with us at Elms Farm Holidays can be found on the FAQs page.